MSCL, from WMD, is a compact Stereo Compressor designed as a master compressor to help glue ones mix together. It is based off the DBX "Over Easy" style compressor, with attack and release knobs, output gain, and a master Compression knob which decreases threshold, increases gain and ratio with just one turn. Also included is a Limiter, which can be switched on to make the MSCL act as a peak limiter. A threshold switch can change the settings to function with signals with different volumes.
- Stereo Compressor in 4 HP
- Sidechain input for classic ducking sounds
- Easy and intuitive design
- Threshold switch lets you compress modular level signals as well as lower level sources
- Limit switch limits the makeup gain on the comp knob to make compressor act more like a peak limiter