4MS ROTATING CLOCK DIVIDER
The 4MS Rotating Clock Divider is capable of taking a single clock signal and producing eight divided clock tempos. There is a Rotate jack that shifts the output amount of each jack, and a Reset jack that lets users re-sync the module using trigger signals at the input. The module is expandable by the RCD Breakout module.
ROTATING CLOCK DIVIDER FEATURES
- 4 H.P. Eurorack format
- Divide-by-1 to Divide-by-64, on 8 output jacks
- CV Rotate jack to shift divide-by amount on each jack
- CV Reset jack to reset/re-sync all jacks
- Optional break-out panels to expand functionality (MIDI, Auto-reset, selectable Divide-by range, Gate/Trigger, Up/Down-counting)
- Clock Input (5V to 15V clock, rising edge triggered), max 3kHz
- CV Rotate (0V to +5V input)CV Reset (5V to 15V trigger)
- Divided Clock Outputs (8 jacks):
- Divide-by-(8+R)...where R is the CV Rotation.
- Selectable Gate/Trigger mode:
- Selectable Divide range up to Divide-by-64:
- Two jumper pins on the back can be pre-set with jumpers plugs, or used with (forthcoming) breakout panel.
- Selectable Auto-reset:
Auto-reset will reset the divide counter every 16/24/32 clocks, which keeps the beats more "dance-able" even when using the "weird" clock divisions (3/5/6/7/9/10/11/etc..) Two jumper pins on the back can be pre-set with jumpers plugs, or used with (forthcoming) breakout panel