4MS LISTEN FOUR
The 4ms Listen Four is a four-channel stereo mixer and final output rife with potential for expansion into super flexible mixing and recording setups for Eurorack modular systems. Each channel offers a dedicated level control; channels one and two offer mono inputs with pan controls, while channels three and four provide stereo inputs (with a handy normalization feature between the left and right inputs for easy mono-to-stereo conversion). A headphone output with dedicated level control makes it easy to monitor mixes, while the master level control offers an independent level control for outgoing signal. The master output can be set to line level or modular level, making it ideal not only as an in-system mixer, but as a final output as well.
The Listen series mixers offer the option for behind-the-scenes module chaining, making it possible to create four, eight, and twelve-channel mixers and beyond! In these scenarios, the outputs for each individual mixer can be treated like group outputs, making complex processing and routing chains simple. The Listen series mixers can also be connected internally to the 4ms WAV Recorder for easy final recording—no computer required!
LISTEN FOUR FEATURES
- Four-channel stereo Eurorack mixer and final output module
- Headphone output with dedicated level control
- Two mono channels with pan and level controls
- Two stereo channels with dedicated level controls
- Main output master level control
- Front-panel switch for selecting modular or line-level output
- Multiple Listen Fours can be chained together for larger mixing setups
- Can be connected behind the scenes to WAV Recorder module for easy stereo recording